The History

1116

First documentation of the Church

1233

The façade is completed

1636

The Church Interiors are completely redesigned

1895

The balustraded staircase from
the Santa Trinita Church is installed

1966

The Florence flood, on November 4th, seriously damages the building

1986

The Church is deconsecrated

1993

During the night between 26 and 27 May,
the Church is damaged by the mafia bomb attack

2015

Crossmedia Group inaugurates the Cattedrale dell’Immagine